life of Venice

Thursday, October 4, 2012
















    Blouse: Forever 21(similar here), Shorts: Express (similar here), Necklace: Target, Watch: Triwa, Spike bracelet: Noir Jewelry, Leopard Bracelet: Henri Bendels, "L" initial bangle: Alex & Ani, Purse: Louis Vuitton, Shoes: TOMS, Sunnies: Stella McCartney.
 
      Sorry I'm a little behind on my posting...vaca is too much fun sometimes!  Anyways, I'm back from an amazing trip with lots of great pics & outfits.
    Seeing as I was in sunny southern California, I had a chance to snap more than a few shots of the artwork of Venice Beach (def one of my favorite places).  It's full of diversity, interesting people & most of all-local artwork everywhere you look.
    The weather was perfect for a September day, so I paired a cognac 3/4-sleeve blouse with neon orange shorts for a fresh fall-look.  Although the neon trend hit an ultimate height of popularity this past summer, I am still a huge fan of the trend & like to incorporate a pop of color into my outfits whenever I can. 
    And yes, I am guilty as charged...caught wearing the same necklace three times in a row!!!  It coordinated all too well with the bronze button-detail on the blouse to pass up wearing it.  Besides, I cannot help how much I love a good find!
    Until tomorrow fashionistas, happy thursday!

2 comments

Powered By Blogger
Powered by Blogger.