In the Streets of San Fran...

Friday, February 22, 2013







Sweater: Alexander Wang (awesome slouchy version here)...Blouse: Tory Burch (cute versions here + here)...Pants: no name...Boots: Coach (amazing version here)...& Sunnies: Ray-Ban.
           Happy Friday & hello weekend!  Hope you have been loving all the guests this week.  I'd have to say that I have quite the array of stylish friends.
          Today, I take you to Northern California...San Francisco to be exact...& my guest rep from the area?  Let me introduce you to Bethann, aka BA.  She is the very trendy blogger behind Bethanimalprint.  Her blog is phenomenal!  Check it out ASAP! (Yes, that means go now & come back to me.)  Her witty writing is simply all too addicting to read.  Although always connected to our circle of friends, she is a newer friend of mine & may quite possibly be my long lost soul-mate of the fashion world.  (Goes out to you BA!)  She describes herself as a "youtuber by day & a fashion blogger by night," but let's not forget she's also momma to little cutie Harlowe!  Depicting the diversity of the great state of California, BA keeps her style very eclectic.  The slouchy sweater & Ray-Bans keep her outfit laid back for the cool vibe of Cali, while the boots & blouse bring the sophistication.  Trendy, classy & sparkly all rolled into one is how I see this marvelous gal.  And, her wallet?  Well, with these brands it may seem quite bottomless...but she is constantly on the hunt for a fantastic deal! (One more great reason to follow her.)  With her ever growing wardrobe who wouldn't envy her?  I sure do.
         Enjoy your weekend my lovelies.  As for myself, I shall be jet-setting to the west-side of the City of Angels to the beautiful Santa Monica & Venice Beach...with a little down south action in San Diego.  My excitement levels are through the roof.  How do the trendsetters of SoCal dress?  You shall find out from next week's guests.  Until then, go enjoy national margarita day!

No comments

Powered By Blogger
Powered by Blogger.