3/4 to Summer

Thursday, March 7, 2013





Dress: Tbags Los Angeles (new for Spring here)...Sunnies: Marc Jacobs (sold out, version here)...Necklace: Kris Nations...Ring: Fred Segal Exclusive (version here)...Revlon Nail polish in Flirty & Lipstick in Persian Melon.


       So, its Thursday!  And, here I am on my day off...as usual, deciding what to wear.  Since it has been unusually chilly lately here slash more on the cold side at night...(brr)...I decided to pull out this 3/4 sleeve Tbags dress.  Despite the chill in the air, the sun was shining so I felt the yellow & bright pattern was fitting for the day.  Then again, sun or no sun, snow, rain or shine-you won't catch me in black.  I love this dress because the pattern evokes a retro feel straight from the 1960's.  An era which I gladly would have loved to be a part of.  The large round glasses are also quite fitting for the period, as well as my style.  And, the best part about this outfit?  It reminds me of a young Margo (my grams).  A fashion model in her day, not to mention the best grandma around, she is a woman who I definitely will always admire & have taken many a fashion ques from.
    Wishing you all a great afternoon, cheers to tomorrow being Friday.

No comments

Powered By Blogger
Powered by Blogger.