The Portland Scene

Monday, August 25, 2014










 Tank [Zara]. Shorts [Billabong]. Jacket [BCNU].Shoes [Converse]. Headband [Cara]. Necklace [Kenneth Jay Lane]. Belt [Betsy Johnson]. Earrings [Dogeared]. Watch [Diesel]. Sunnies [Dolce & Gabbana]. Handbag [Ted Baker].


      Hello!  Remember me?  My apologies for being gone so long.  I would never leave you stranded!  I love my blog.  Its my creative outlet for all of my ideas & my diary of my adventures.  Summer has just been so busy between activities & work that after being outside for 14 hours, the last thing I want to do is go on the computer & write.  I just want to pass out from this heat!  Then I wake up to do it all over again!  Alas, tis the life of a working girl.
    Of the many exciting things I did do this summer, my favorite was my little jaunt to Oregon to celebrate the beautiful wedding of one of my best friends!  (Remember my last post when I traveled to San Fran for her bachelorette?!)  There's just nothing better than all of your friends/ boyfriends/family united for one great party of love!  I have been to Portland before to visit my favorite hippie, so on this mini-vaca, I re-visited all of my favorite spots!  This time, my adventure west included the Polish man.  (His handsome photo is seen above.)  Our 1st stop on this journey was the famous food cart scene in the downtown.  One of our favorite parts about visiting somewhere new is trying local food.  But the food carts are much more than that.  They are like having a little piece of every country imaginable within a fork's reach.  The savory aromas of delectable cuisines made deciding what to eat for lunch very difficult!  No worries though, somehow we managed.  Haha.
    We continued to mosey through the city, viewing shops, bookstores & eclectic people.  My love & I managed to stop by a few breweries, including Rogue & Deschutes, where we sipped flights of local brews.  Our evening ended joining the bridal party for a delicious taste of Portland at the quaint neighborhood restaurant Besaw's!

No comments

Powered By Blogger
Powered by Blogger.