Flower Fields

Saturday, September 6, 2014

















     What's fun to do the day before your wedding?  Pick flowers with your bridal party of course!  Hi friends!  Happy Saturday.  I have a handful of photos remaining from my adventure in Oregon, these being some of my favorites.  (I hope you enjoy them!)
     The day before the wedding, the bridesmaids had an activity-packed list of stops making their way from Portland to the venue at Mt. Hood.  The day started off bright & early at the famous Portland eatery: The Waffle Window.  If you haven't had the pleasure of trying at LEAST one of their creations, you will want to buy a ticket to Portland after reading their menu.  (And, trust me, these waffles are even better than they sound.)  What gets more amazing is you can wash one of these delectable treats down with a blueberry basil mimosa.  [Enter hashtag nom.]
     After our taste buds were tantalized, we hopped in our cars to the next stop: Crown Point.  Only there for a few minutes, we soaked in the spectacular view & jumped back in the car to hit the road.  Stop #3?  A leisure little hike & swim through Oneonta Gorge to see Multnomah Falls.  (Remember the leisure 20+ mile bike ride through the hills of San Francisco for the bachelorette party?  This was something like this. Ha.)  Was it worth every second in the end?  100%!!!  After getting a little wet, we threw some dry clothes on & hit the highway for a stop at Thunder Island Brewery where they custom brewed beer for the wedding!  The last stop was my favorite: The Little White House.  Here, we picked flowers for the wedding.  The field of flowers was like my dream come true for a photo shoot!  Haha.
    The beauty of the places Haley has taken me to, that I might not have ever visited on my own, I will never forget.  I like to think I'm adventurous.  But, then you meet Haley, the bride that does it all!  I mean, c'mon, who can say that they've literally picked the flowers for their own wedding the day before after a hike/swim & a mimosa?  She is pretty damn awesome.  And, I'm more than honored she's one of my best friends.  Off to celebrate the Polish man's birthday.  Until next time. xoxo.

No comments

Powered By Blogger
Powered by Blogger.