Island Vibes

Monday, September 29, 2014





Tank [Zara]. Pants [Zara]. Sandals [Zara]. Clutch [Ted Baker]. Sunnies [Fendi]. //…loving these new bad boys…// Watch [Timex]. Bracelet [Stella&Dot]. Neck Candy [Cara]. Headphones [Frends].


    Guten Morgen!  Good morning from Germany!  No, these photos are not taken in Germany, but I am sitting in Frankfurt as we speak.  (Insert extreme emoji smiley face.  And maybe a plane & a cocktail!)  Living in South Florida, there is only one thing I look forward to for fall.  (And its not the leaves changing.)  Its our annual trip to Europe.  And I am soooooo happy to be here!
    These photos were taken a few days ago in the tropical paradise of the Florida Keys...aka down the street from my house.  Ha.  It may sound odd to most that I live in a vacation destination, yet I look so forward to packing up my scarves & winter garb to head to Europe.  Not a bikini or palm tree in sight.  I love where I live, but a change of scenery always makes for a good day…or a month.  Don't forget to follow Banqier & I's travels on instagram!  #lujueuroround3
    Auf Wiedersehen!  I'm off to Krakow!


~ All photos taken by my very talented friend Courtney Galantino!  You can check out this lovely lady's work through her Florida Keys based photography company Twist of Fate Imagery. ~


 

No comments

Powered By Blogger
Powered by Blogger.