Piękny Kraków

Monday, October 27, 2014









Longsleeve Tee [Nordy BP].  Poncho [Nordy BP].  Jeans [Zara].  Sneakers [Zara…loving these newbies].  Sunnies[Prada].  Earrings[David Aubrey].  Crossbody[R. Minkoff].  Lipcolor [MAC…color Peach Blossom].

     Hi everyone!  I'm back from vacation.  Sometimes, I feel like when you return, you need a vacation from your vacation!  (Locked in your house that is!)  I'll be doing a photo diary of all the magical places I visited while in Europe.  This year, our road trip took us to four countries.  I love traveling.  It truly opens your mind & spirit to a fresh outlook on life.  I am always rejuvenated when I return.  There is simply no comparison to the feeling when you are in awe of everything that surrounds you.  When you're in another country, its as though you are in another world.  From the way the windows open, to the currency, to the whispers of other languages around you, everything is so different.  For myself, it makes my experience that much more memorable.  I truly feel blessed for having opportunities in my life that enable me to go places.
      The 1st city I bring you to in my photo diary is the beautiful city of Kraków, Poland.  Walking the streets of some of these cities is like walking through a time capsule.  Although you see modern day life through attire, stores, etc; you can still hear the whispers & tales of the people that once lived there.  Hope you enjoy the photos!
      Do Widzenia! xoxo.

No comments

Powered By Blogger
Powered by Blogger.