Bye Bye Prague!

Monday, December 22, 2014











 Shirt [F21].  Leggings [Trouvé].  Sneakers [Zara].  Crossbody [R.M.].  Sunnies [].  Headband [Cara].

         So, it comes to an end.  After leaving Zakopane, we headed back to Poland where we scooped up a few good friends & jumped back in the VW.  For our last stop, we went back to Prague.  Yes, we had already been there.  But, Prague is one of, maybe my most, favorite place I've ever been blessed to visit.  Why you ask?  Just look around at its beauty.  Prague was not harmed during World War II, & thus, retained majority of its architecture.  Everywhere you look-there is an amazing building.  You literally cannot take your eyes off of the magnificence of this city.
         We stayed there for a few more days walking the streets with our friends, dining, now & then stopping for a few Pilsner Urquells.  And, we walked the Charles Bridge.  Again & again.  But, something we had never done was see the view from above.  So on our last day, we decided to climb up the hundreds of stairs to the Bridge Tower & take a look.  What we saw was magnificent!  From the four views of this old Gothic structure that had guarded this city so well for thousands of years, we saw every corner of Praha.  The Polish man is a bit skiddish of heights, but he suffered through & loved every minute of it.  
       We had done it!  Three weeks of me in the passenger seat while the Polish man drove us from country to country.  Leaving a vacation is always bittersweet.  You get tired of sleeping in the hotels & living out of a suitcase, but I had become accustomed to it.  So accustomed to it, that leaving it all behind truly made me sad.  There is so much to experience in life & I am so happy that I was able to add a few more of those experiences & places to my memories.  But, my journey isn't over.  I'm sure I'll end up somewhere else very soon.  For now, its back to my everyday experiences on the island!  See ya there.      

No comments

Powered By Blogger
Powered by Blogger.