The End of the Holidays

Wednesday, January 7, 2015






Bustier [NastyGal].  Skirt [ASOS].  Pumps [DV by Dolce Vita].  Headband [Zara].  Necklace [Grams Closet].  Minaudiere [Natasha Couture…loving this sparkler].  Nailpolish [Essie in ].

       Hello!  Cheers to the new year!  It is now almost one week into 2015 & sadly that means its about time to take down the Christmas decor.  (Tear.)  As you know, I love the holiday season.  I love all of the great memories I have from holidays past & getting to see lots of friends & family.  Besides, who doesn't love a good excuse to get dressed up for a holiday party?!  (Raising my hand right now screaming meeeeeee!)
        These are just a few snapshots from a holiday party I attended.  Thank goodness my fav photographer is a fellow co-worker of mine & after a few sips of wine I was able to bribe her to snap some shots in between mingling.  Because if this perfect skirt & amazing headband weren't caught on camera, I would have been so sad!  (Thank you Courtney!)  Is it weird that I'm posing in front of an octopus mural?  Nah!  I live in the Florida Keys.  Dive shop next to a restaurant.  (Duh.)  Tots norm.
      Happy hump day friends.  

**Photos by Twist of Fate Imagery**

2 comments

  1. Great outfit - LOVE the shoes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these photos! That headband is too cute for words and I want it right now! I hope you girls had a great time on the cruise and can't wait to see some outfits from the weekend! xoxo, BA

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger
Powered by Blogger.