Hat Goals.

Monday, July 25, 2016







 Tank: [Volcom].  Shorts: [old school Guess…newbies here].  Bralette: [Honeydew Intimates].  Shoes [Soludos].  Hat: [Zara].  Sunnies: [Dolce & Gabbana].  Clutch: [Zara..loving this blush beauty].  Watch: [Timex].  Bracelets: [Stella & Dot // Cara].  Necklace: [Kris Nations].  Lipcolor: [MAC 'I'm Pasioned'].


Goals are something that we try to accomplish as humans.  It is defined by Merriam-Webster as 'something you are trying to do or achieve.'  For myself, I try to reach a few simple goals on a daily basis through my workout, my diet, my income, etc.  They help me to stay fit, be healthy, travel…to purchase beautiful handbags..lol…the list goes on.  But, mostly, they help me feel like I am truly living & taking advantage of this thing called life.

Today, while running on the treadmill, (made it to 4 miles! woohoo!) I realized that I let this blog go.  I let it go mainly because I was feeling unaccomplished in my goals as a blogger.  Did I want to become famous?  I mean, that would be pretty sweet.  But, what I mostly realized is that my goals should be my own.  Sure, I want to look like Cara & Claudia, but I won't.  And, I'm ok with that, because I've accomplished my personal fitness goal.  I had forgotten when I set up this blog it was to post photos of the beautiful life here in the Florida Keys, my travels w/the Polish man, & my fun style.  People can come here to see what I'm wearing, or what I'm up to.  With all of the social media, I got too caught up in the 'likes' & thats not why I created Ms. Blonde Bangs.  I am #MBB.  And, let's be honest, my personal goal alldayaerrrydayy is to be the best dressed in the room.

So, I decided to take today's post to a photo shoot over a year back from my favorite photographer, Courtney Galantino.  Talk about an achiever!  She has come so far in the last couple of years in her career, its amazing!  #goalachieved  As for this post, I think I crossed my personal finish line for today: BLOG POST: Check.  BEST STRAW HAT EVER: Check.  If you'd like to stop by again soon, you'll be seeing & reading a lot more from me.

No comments

Powered By Blogger
Powered by Blogger.