My Favorite Style Hack

Saturday, September 24, 2016





 Dress: Piper-Varacruz // Clutch: Elliott Lucca // Earrings: BaubleBar // Watch: Timex // Sunnies: Celine // Bangle: Kate Spade

 About this time of year, everyone is posting how sad they are that summer has come to an official end.  I, on the other hand, live in a year round summer spot.  As you would assume, my closet is pretty much a reflection of this.  Ha.  Needless to say, when I spotted this fun dress on mega sale, I knew it had to be mine!  A dress like this only has one minor issue: you can't wear a bra.  Sure, on the model, it looks great with no bra, but I'm not trying to give everyone a peep show.  My favorite fix for a low arm like this is a lace bandeau!  Trust me, there's nothing worse than tacky bra straps to ruin a pretty neckline.  And with all of the tank tops & low arm holes I own, bandeaus in pretty much every color are a must.  Free People has awesome strapless styles like this one!  And as its transitioning into fall for all of you, Betabrand has awesome ideas to keep you looking your best!  Freezing offices definitely calls for their great selection of pants.  Check them out here & keep your wardrobe looking fresh through fall & winter!  

No comments

Powered By Blogger
Powered by Blogger.