Wawel Royal Castle

Monday, November 3, 2014












 Tank [Lush]. Jeans [Zara]. Sneakers [Zara]. Leather Moto Jacket [Treasure & Bond]. Crossbody [R.M.]. Earrings [Zara…awesome pair here]. Headband [Tasha…similar here]. Sunnies [Dolce & Gabbana].

       Oh Monday, we meet again!  Taking a look back at these photos really makes my Monday happy.  (I'm not so sure that a day can be "happy," but it definitely makes me smile!)  Any-who…these photos were also taken in Kraków.  If you haven't caught on yet, the "Polish man" I'm always referring to is my boyfriend.  And, he was born & raised in the country of...(drum roll please)…POLAND!  Shocker, I know.  It also means that a good amount of the time we spend while in Europe is in Poland-particularly his home, lucky for me, is Kraków.
      I honestly think that this city is one of the most beautiful places I've ever visited.  Because Kraków was originally Poland's capital (now its Warsaw), it is where all of the Polish monarchs are buried & once sat upon a throne in the breathtaking Wawel Royal Castle.  (Seen in the photos above.)  Even though I've visited now many times, every time I walk through the gate into the castle walls, I am still in awe.  I hope you enjoy the photos.  Talk to ya' on hump day!

*For more photos/history of Wawel Royal Castle check out last time I visited here!*

1 comment

  1. I love your outfit (mainly your jacket, lol) and I would love to travel here. You are so lucky!

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger
Powered by Blogger.