A Night in Prague

Sunday, November 9, 2014








 Denim Shirt [Gabriella Rocha].  Leggings [Nordstrom BP].  Scarf [Zara].  Necklace [Cara].  Sneakers [Converse//similar newbies here].  Crossbody [R.M.].  Watch [Diesel].

           Good evening friends!  Hope your weekend was swell so far.  Mine was great!  Yesterday we hopped over to our neighboring key…Key West that is.. & attended the famous Power Boat Races.  Talk about amazing.  I try to constantly keep my life packed full of adventures.  Whether they be daily getaways or vacations, I feel that everyday should be something to look forward to!
        Daytime may be great in Florida when the sun is shining & I'm soaking in the rays, but in Europe, I live for the night.  Something about the way the cities light up when the sun goes down is purely romantic.  Bundling up, sipping on warm wine & strolling through the streets amongst all the people is when a place seems to come alive.  Seen above are photos from Charles Bridge & the Astronomical Clock.  Yes, it is my blog, but my life & adventures always include the Polish man.  So, I have been including his handsome face in every one of my posts from Europe.  After all, he is my best travel buddy…& my photographer!  Goodnight everyone, time to catch some zzz's. XOXO.

No comments

Powered By Blogger
Powered by Blogger.