I Left My Heart in Praha!

Wednesday, November 5, 2014






















 Tee & Necklace [Sukiennice in Kraków]. Skirt [Mimi Chica]. Tights [Target]. Denim Shirt [Gabriella Rocha]. High Tops [Converse…obsessing over this new pair]. Earrings [BCBG]. Sunnies [Dolce & Gabbana]. Crossbody [R.M.].


           Happy hump day friends!  So, in case you haven't got the memo, not only do I love Polish boys, I also love Prague.  Excuse the extreme amount of photos, but this city is hands down still my favorite European city. #dontjudge
      No matter how many times I walk through Wenceslas Square or how many times I walk up the 200+ stairs to Prague Castle & Cathedral, I am still 100% in awe.  My only hope is that if you have never been, these photos are able to transport you there.  Prague is definitely the place that stole my heart.
     Have a good day lovers, I'll talk to you this weekend!  For more photos of Prague (because I could basically post 5 bizillion & it still wouldn't be enough) check out last year's visit here & here.

No comments

Powered By Blogger
Powered by Blogger.