Pineapples in Paradise

Monday, November 23, 2015







Tank: [Zara].  Shorts: [Mimi].  Hair Tie: [Natasha ].  Earrings: [David Aubrey].  Watch [Timex].  Necklaces: [Kris Nations]. Sunnies: [Gucci].  Clutch: [Target].
    I guess nothing screams living on an island like a pair of pineapple shorts.  These were a lucky Marshall's find (one of the few times I wasn't shopping online).  I just love them.  Part of my personal enjoyment of living in the Keys has to be that I can wear so many fun colorful summer outfits…when its not summer time.  I seem to lose all reality of the fact that most places are covered in snow, rain & dark clouds.  Its honestly nice to walk out to sunshine all the time.  It just seems to soak into your skin & bring a smile to your face.  Happy Thursday friends.

*All photos taken by Courtney Galantino!  Her amazing shots are found here: Twist of Fate Imagery *

No comments

Powered By Blogger
Powered by Blogger.